The e-card plugin for the krpano panoramaplayer
Use your panorama to send nice e-cards to your friends (for krpano flash panoramas).
This plugin is written in Flash® and uses a php interface to send the emails.
You can customize the plugin (eq. buttons, colors, language, ...) by changing the external xml configuration file.
With the 2 email templates, you can set the email to your own design (html and text email).
- multilanguage support - language(s) can be changed by yourself
- image selection directly from the panorama
- sending e-cards as a combined text/html email
- plugin customizing (colors, borders, backgrounds, ...)
- email templates for your own design
- embed your watermark or logo
- placeholders for krpano values (fov, ath, atv, xml.url, xml.scene)
- interface to jaydees swfaddress and bitly plugins
- share this view to social sites
- blocklist, statistic and logging functions
- uses the free phpmailer class
Examples (Online demo)
You can use 3 modes to set the image area.
- finder: shows a camera viewfinder for selection a partial view (default)
- border: shows a border for selection a partial view
- fullsize: uses the fully viewable krpano-area
NOTE: A downloadable package is not available (i can not protect the swf or php files) - please use the online demos.
- Webserver with PHP v4.3 or higher (php with graphic lib GD v2.x or higher)
- mail()-function or smtp support (for php5 servers)
- Enough webspace and write permissions
- tested with webservers from: all-inkl.com | Greatnet | Klute-Thiemann | DSI Dresden | Loomes | Strato (with phpmailer-class)
- The flash fullscreen mode does not allow keyboard inputs (security restrictions from the Adobe flash player).
- Be aware of all restrictions of the flash player: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/ActionScript/3.0_ProgrammingAS3/WS5b3ccc516d4fbf351e63e3d118a9b90204-7c5a.html
- Some windows webservers has problems with the mail()-function in php - use the smtp function.